I recently downloaded a Feng Shui app on my cell phone. I was quite impressed at how rearranging your space in your home or business, helps to clear your mind, attracts wealth and contributes to a more organized look.
After reading some of the Feng Shui tips, I immediately began to empty my mailbox in my office. In fact, looking at the mail box (before it was emptied) made me feel overwhelmed, because there was so much mail to open. So, it is true that your environment, does impact how you feel and how you feel will attract more of what you are feeling.
What is Feng Shui?
It is a complex branch of knowledge, which was developed by the Chinese. It simply explains the phenomenon of balancing energies to bring good health and wealth.
Robert T. Carroll sums up what feng shui has become in some cases: Feng Shui has become an aspect of interior decorating in the Western world and alleged masters of feng shui now hire themselves out for hefty sums to tell people such as Donald Trump which way his doors and other things should hang.
In this blog post, I want to inspire you to incorporate Feng Shui as an interior decorating approach to attracting success into your business and creating an enviornment that promotes health.
I have always believed that the environment is a direct reflection of the mind and if you want success, it’s time to create an successful looking environment that leads to health and prosperity.
Here are 8 steps to incorporating Feng Shui in your Business:
1. Is it time to paint your office? Blues, Purples and Reds Enhance wealth and prosperity.
2. Add plants in your office. Looking at the color green enhance your creativity and plants add positive energy into your space. (remove any plants that are wiltering or dying)
3. Remove any clutter. Clutter blocks the flow of positive energy. It also makes you feel cluttered in your mind.
4. Do you love the sound of water? Adding a water fountain will be a great improvement and it will enhance the energy in your office or business.
5. Open your blinds and let in some sun light. Sun light adds positive energy into your business.
6. Always sit with a solid wall behind your back. Keep your desk in a commanding position, where you have direct view of the door and a view out the window.
7. Add an aquarium with blue and black fish; According to Feng Shui, it will activiate your business.
8. Don’t add mirrors in your office, it reflects negative energy from clients to other people in the room. Always maintain the control of energy in your office or business.
I hope you are inspired to get creative, incorporate more of nature into your business and activate positive energy in your business today. Moreover, I believe that your faith, and an environment that is filled with positive energy will attract wealth and prosperity into your business!
To Your Success,